The role of Regulatory Compliance ensures Community Well-Being at Adventist Health meets and exceeds community benefit reporting in accordance with Federal and State regulations.
The Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) is a dynamic and ongoing process that is undertaken to identify the health strengths and needs of the respective community of each Adventist Health hospital.
Community Benefit includes:
- Coordinate production of all community benefit reports in compliance with Federal and State requirements that include:
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Health Implementation Strategy
- Community Health Plan Update/Annual Report
- Management of the systemwide CBISA reporting processes for community benefit spend
- Completion of Schedule H 990 narratives for each community market
- Update and revise community benefit related policies, processes and procedures
CB final reports current/archived
News & Updates
Coming soon: latest updates for this core competency